Adam Strauss’s comedy has been called many things, mostly adjectives. Like everyone else in Brooklyn, he’s currently writing a memoir. Adam rose phoenix-like from the hardscrabble, Volvo-lined streets of Newton, Massachusetts in the midst of that city’s crippling hard cider epidemic, defying those who said he’d never amount to more than a cosmetic surgeon or corporate attorney. He now lives in New York, utterly alone.
the future (shows)There aren’t any gigs here right now. Check back soon!
the past (tweets)
- Whenever one of my tweets contains the phrase "this rocks!" it's a safe bet I've been hacked. Apologies for that 04:33:15 PM December 01, 2012 from web
- Subsisting on breakfast cereal, mac n cheese & baby carrots... #sandy hasn't affected my diet at all 01:42:38 PM October 31, 2012 from web
- First post-Edinburgh performance of Varieties next tuesday and it's free! http://t.co/X2wKxbAJ 01:01:53 PM September 14, 2012 from web
- Ok clearly I'm only tweeting because I get a nice shout-out, but this actually is a good article: http://t.co/24T7MEBn #edfringe #edfest 12:33:57 PM September 05, 2012 from Tweet Button
- Trifecta! Third 4-star review from Edinburgh: http://t.co/yazZGQw0 Who's the pretty girl now? #edfringe #edfest 01:27:32 PM August 30, 2012 from Tweet Button