I am incredibly proud (of the self-satisfied variety, personally my favorite vintage) that I have no idea what twerking is. I had an urge to google it a few weeks ago but then thought, why? Why sacrifice another chunk of my attention at the altar of some ephemeral cultural totem for the scant payoff of momentary distraction from my own at-times painful but ultimately still miraculous existence? I’ve since assiduously protected this tiny untrodden corner of my innocence, which has mostly entailed not reading anything about Miley Cyrus (I know – or strongly suspect – that she either originated or popularized whatever this thing is). I feel like if I can make it another two weeks I’ll be home free.
the future (shows)
the past (tweets)
- .@TheMushroomCure is crossing the Mason-Dixon line! My true tale of vigilante psychopharmacology at @UF 9/21 & 9/22… https://t.co/EuBopdg68a 02:09:24 PM September 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Tomorrow! @PhilanthropyGal @Daniel_Simonsen @lovablelucas tell tales of their staring contests with the abyss!… https://t.co/a6rk8lwu5x 03:29:36 PM September 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The most intimate thing I could share with another human being is my search history. 12:52:32 PM August 24, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Thanks @PinealColada for psychedelicizing me! This is what I'll look like tonight at the Alchemist's Kitchen.… https://t.co/0jUWocAvzI 04:06:52 PM August 17, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Psychedelic Comedy tmrw ft @GaryVider @EsterKay @mattruby! Be there, which u will because we're all one energy field https://t.co/j6N5TgUwrl 11:13:27 AM August 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client