I am incredibly proud (of the self-satisfied variety, personally my favorite vintage) that I have no idea what twerking is. I had an urge to google it a few weeks ago but then thought, why? Why sacrifice another chunk of my attention at the altar of some ephemeral cultural totem for the scant payoff of momentary distraction from my own at-times painful but ultimately still miraculous existence? I’ve since assiduously protected this tiny untrodden corner of my innocence, which has mostly entailed not reading anything about Miley Cyrus (I know – or strongly suspect – that she either originated or popularized whatever this thing is). I feel like if I can make it another two weeks I’ll be home free.
the future (shows)
the past (tweets)
- Tn on 90 Min Psychedelic Comedy Hour it's @lieb123456789 @aliciadattner @livinlavivaloca! At @ILoveTheMarsh Berkeley https://t.co/a7yTN4EhpU about 17 hours ago from Twitter for Android
- San Francisco! I'll be talking about @TheMushroomCure on @KALW sometime between 1 & 2pm. 91.7 FM 03:04:52 PM May 18, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @TheMushroomCure: First SF review! "A miracle of a show and a must-see" "A one-person tour de force" "Enchanting and electrifying" http… 05:03:08 PM May 12, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Glad @sfexaminer listed us above @theflaminglips. I'll never forgive @waynecoyne for talking shit about @GBVTweets https://t.co/Xe1Tm76iof 05:59:26 PM May 11, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Adam Strauss' The 90 Minute Psychedelic Comedy Hour (Time Is An Illusion) premiers tonight at @ILoveTheMarsh! https://t.co/75UKGcdzIa 04:20:51 PM May 11, 2017 from Twitter Web Client